Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Rest of September: New House Part I
















I've fallen behind on this blog, and to be honest, I am not going to be able to post a new picture each day anymore. I have a new job as Manager of Programs and Student Admissions at the Ann Arbor School of the Performing Arts, and am working on my dissertation, taking a class at Eastern Michigan University, preparing for two professional presentations at the end of October, and am staying involved in various community and educational organizations. Something has to give....and this is on the list to drop, at least as a daily photo diary.










So, to make up for the month-long gap, I am going to post various pictures from September of our new house. We expect to close on October 15, and we will be moving in the last two weekends of October. We are very excited, as this house is not the other (white) house we had a contract on. It's BETTER: brick, windmill, cedar sauna, hot tub, deck, one acre, zip line in the back, hair salon in the basement, three floors plus the basement, hardwoords, jacuzzi bathtub, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment