Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 6, 2010: Carpet Cleaning




Over the last few days, we have kept our basement door open. Justin has a fit if I turn on the air conditioning (or heat during the winter). Instead, he has this idea that we will blow cold air up from the basement with a fan at the bottom of the stairs (does this actually work for anyone else?). I guess this helps cool you down if....you stand on the stairs? Well, evidently Tessa, who is not allowed in the basement, has decided to sneak down there multiple times since the door has been open and PEE all over the place. I had not been down to the basement in a few days, so when I went down last night and my sock got wet, I discovered the squishy mess. Needless to say, we had to rent a heavy duty carpet cleaner from Home Depot. Since we had it for 24 hours, Justin decided to clean his truck floorboards. Which gave me the idea that he should clean mine too. And then, since we had it, we should obviously clean the bedroom carpet as well as the three area rugs! Here is Justin cleaning an area rug (with closeup of rug pattern her as well--I like it).

No comments:

Post a Comment