Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18, 2010: Fabulous Friends


I've had the honor to get to know two special people, Karen and Sarah. Karen is so much fun to be around, and she has taught me so much about links between vaccines and autism as well as how the foods we eat directly contribute to our health. Sarah loves volunteering and animals--especially hermit crabs and guinea pigs. I can't wait to spend more time with her designing and following through with fun adventures!


I helped Sarah create her very first blog tonight that has an animal theme. She'd LOVE you to take a peek and ask her questions about caring for animals, particularly HERMIT CRABS! You can visit her site at http://www.crabsandotheran.blogspot.com/. She's love to have a comment or question from you! (In fact, she specifically asked me to invite you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment