Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010: More to Sell


One of the people I am helping owns a commercial building. One of the tenants who owned a jazz club left a TON (and I mean TON) of random things behind. Justin and I went over there today to find what we could sell. We took two truckloads home for eBay and Cragislist, but we didn't even make a dent in what was there. We now have things like a violin, clarinet, piano tuner, 500 CDs, furniture pieces, tons of office supplies, bags of clothes, material, dollhose, vases, china, and who knows what else. I think we need to have a huge garage sale at the property to get rid of the rest.....and we didn't even get to the upstairs. This picture is of just ONE area.

2 comments:

  1. Christie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dont sell the violyne my moms going to buy it from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I did not know you still did the Ebay thing? You must have a little operation going! That's really cool! What's the saying-one man's trash is another man's treasure!!

    ReplyDelete