Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010: I'm Becoming a Hoarder


Today, Justin surprised me by writing down all the addresses of Value Worlds within an hour radius of home--and we started going! We love Value World. Value world sells all the stuff that Purple Heart acquires through donations, and they sell the stuff CHEAP! I got a beautiful leather jacket for FOUR BUCKS, for instance, last week. I also am acquiring tons of things to sell on eBay and make big profits.


While on our way to one of the Value Worlds, we ran across an estate sale where everything was half off. I got a huge bag of Masonic things, including an unused leather apron; a big bag of 1920s sheet music, a projector, and other things for $30. The Masonic apron alone sells for $199-$249 on eBay.


Anyway, here's what we brought inside today. I have no more room in my basement to put it. I'm becoming a hoarder!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment