Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 16, 2010: House Hunting

Justin and I have begun the initial house hunting phase: looking at listings. The house we are currently in is too small for Justin, Tyler, me, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, my office, and all my eBay stuff! Plus, we are renting an older house, and I can't stand the fact that it needs remodeling. Take the doorknobs, for instance. Look at how old and scratched up both the knobs and doors are! There's no sense remodling any of it because it's not ours!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's hard to live in a house with "project" written all over it. I love our new house! There are projects, mind you, but the fun kind - painting, patios and pools. Not that you have to get a new house, but at least one that is the right size is a good start!!

    ReplyDelete